Book a hotel near Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, Mount Adams
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park
Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you thinking it's time to head down to Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park?
To visit it, along with an exciting collection of other attractions, head out to the much-loved city of Cincinnati.
With no less than 24 accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, it will be easy to book a room that's perfect for you. Some choices to consider are the 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, the Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and The Westin Cincinnati, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
There is an endless number of ways to spend your money on your vacation. If you're not too bothered about where you end up, why not reserve a room at one of the more economically priced places nearby? You might like to look into the Comfort Suites Newport which is only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. Another solution is the Hampton Inn & Suites Newport/Cincinnati, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you still have money to spend, try out one of the high-end establishments available close by. Have a look at the Cincinnatian Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Traveling can be an exhausting business, and it's even tougher without regular coffee breaks. When you feel like you need a caffeine fix, make your way to The Bow Tie Cafe (1101 Saint Gregory Street, Cincinnati.) When it's dinnertime, make a reservation at 938 Hatch Street, Cincinnati (938 Hatch Street, Cincinnati), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cincinnati Playhouse in the ParkAfter you're finished with Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, there are a range of other things to keep you inspired:
- Are you hoping to find some parkland where you can enjoy a relaxing stroll or just sit in the sun? You ought to visit Eden Park.
- Gain a deeper sense of the spirit of the area by going to see Immaculata Church, a house of worship.
- Enjoy the wide range of artistic creations at Cincinnati Art Museum. This renowned art museum is a wonderful area to pass a morning.
- Take a seat at the table at Jack Cincinnati Casino if you enjoy glittering glamour and the excitement when the dice are rolled.
- Eager to find some parkland to enjoy a family picnic, a relaxing stroll or just bask in the sun? Visit Theodore M Berry International Friendship Park.