Book a hotel near Citara Beach, Italy
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Citara Beach
Citara Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about visiting Citara Beach on your travels?
Wouldn't you like to head to Ischia so that you can get started now?
From time to time, it's nice to have few decisions to make, but when you're searching for a room you want an array of possibilities. You'll be pleased to know that there are about 51 hotels and other accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Hotel Carlo Magno is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Capizzo and the Punta Chiarito Resort are conveniently located 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Make your money go further and book a room at one of the close by budget hotels. Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away is where you'll find the Hotel Residence La Rosa, and you'll find the Villa Tina 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Take self-indulgence to a different level by spending a couple of nights at one of several upmarket hotels that are within close range. The Tenuta Del Poggio Antico is one of the best places, and it's situated only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away. Alternatively, book a room at the Hotel Nettuno, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're feeling a little tired, try to keep your senses awake with a welcome burst of caffeine. You can sample your favorite coffee at Treffpunkt, an easy walk away. In case you need something that's more substantial, Giardini Poseidon Terme is also just a shout away. For all those travelers that love capping off the day with a refreshing drink just down the street, the bartender at La Sirena del Mare will be serving up drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near Citara BeachAfter visiting Citara Beach, prepare yourself for the other activities that the region has to offer:
- Make the journey to gaze at the wonderful hot springs of Poseidon Thermal Gardens.
- Plan a fun outing for the kids at Cava dell'Isola Beach, where you can play in the sand all day.
- Ravino Gardens is a place that appeals not only to those who love plants and flowers, but also those who are seeking refuge from the crowds.
- A trek along the well-known Sentiero Baia della Pelara will provide lovers of nature with scenic landscapes and a much-deserved break from the stress and noise of daily life.
- Soccorso Church is a pleasant house of worship and a well-known local attraction that you might like to have a look at.