Book a hotel near City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, Ukiah
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near City of Ten Thousand Buddhas
City of Ten Thousand Buddhas Hotel & Travel Guide
City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, a site of sacred significance, is an excellent place to learn more about the local faith.
To reach it, travel about 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you get to Ukiah.
After spending some time at City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, end an enjoyable day at a pleasant hotel. You will find 14 potential candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Vichy Hot Springs Resort & Inn and Hampton Inn Ukiah CA are two establishments worth considering.
If you feel fine with modest and clean furnishings, you can get a room at one of the few budget hotels in the vicinity. You may like to try the Quality Inn Ukiah and the Economy Inn.
Jyun Kang Vegetarian Restaurant (4951 Bodhi Way, Ukiah) is a local restaurant that locals frequent after an eventful day, and it's just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near City of Ten Thousand BuddhasAfter you've seen all there is to see at City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, there are even more things to experience in the area:
- Educating yourself about the history of a place at Grace Hudson Museum might help you to become more appreciative of the land and its citizens during your trip.
- Rivino Winery is the perfect place for everyone from wine connoisseurs to casual consumers.
- Nothing lifts one's spirits quite like the exciting atmosphere of fairgrounds. If you've been feeling a little travel-weary, visit the Redwood Empire Fairgrounds.
- Whether you're a golf lover or simply starting out, you can't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at Ukiah Municipal Golf Course.
- Cow Mountain Recreation Area is prized by both locals and tourists. Enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic!