Book a hotel near Clay Myers State Natural Area At Whalen Island, Cloverdale
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Clay Myers State Natural Area At Whalen Island
Clay Myers State Natural Area At Whalen Island Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have a good experience during your time at Clay Myers State Natural Area At Whalen Island.
Cloverdale, about 50 miles (80 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Salem, is where you'll find it.
If you're a bit short on time, reserve a room at the Fantasia by RedAwning. It's located just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Clay Myers State Natural Area At Whalen Island.
A wonderful answer is the Cottages at Cape Kiwanda, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away. It is the one upscale choice in the area.
Other Things to Do Near Clay Myers State Natural Area At Whalen IslandYou'll be able to check out a wide range of other attractions after your trip to Clay Myers State Natural Area At Whalen Island:
- You'll enjoy spending some time in this game-lover's utopia. Sandlake Tsunami ATV Rental, LLC has an array of entertainment that'll test your know-how.
- Connect with nature by visiting the renowned Cape Lookout State Park, the perfect destination for anyone wanting some time outdoors.
- If you're a nature enthusiast, Bob Straub State Park is a place you're certain to appreciate. Bring the kids for a picnic and hike in the fresh air.
- Spend a morning at Bear Creek Artichokes. Have fun while you stroll past some charming stalls with handmade goods.
- Learn all about the fascinating animals living at Nestucca Bay National Wildlife Refuge, a respected animal sanctuary.