Find & compare historic hotels in Clearwater, FL
Pet owners shouldn't miss Clearwater, a city known for its baseball, and sights like Bright House Field and Ruth Eckerd Hall. Choose from Travelocity's 21 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Clearwater and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Clearwater with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Coachman Park, Tampa Bay, and Moccasin Lake Nature Park.
- Other things to see include Church of Scientology, Tampa Bay Grand Prix, and Eddie C. Moore Softball Complex.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Safari - In Store Shopping or CURB SIDE assistance, Petco, or Used Pet Supply & Trading Co..
- For vet care, Connechusett Animal Hospital, All Pet Care, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Clearwater
- Extended Stay America-St. Petersburg-Clearwater-Executive Dr
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport.
- Residence Inn By Marriott St Petersburg Clearwater
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Extended Stay America - Clearwater - Carillon Park
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Clearwater
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Clearwater.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 52°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 61°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 73°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.