Book a hotel near Clyde Museum, Sandusky
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Clyde Museum
Clyde Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be glad you added Clyde Museum to your travel to-do list.
It's located in Sandusky. If you're not familiar with the name, it's 95 miles (153 kilometers) away from the state capital, Columbus.
Make the most of the facilities at the Plaza Motel Clyde before setting out to explore Clyde Museum. Seeing as it's just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, you won't have to rush!
After a busy day of exploring, visit Our Town's Brewin' (115 South Main Street, Clyde), where you can enjoy enticing sweets, impressive service and excellent coffee. Is your stomach still growling? You can sit down to a heartier meal at The Alley Taproom (117 W Buckeye St, Clyde), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Clyde MuseumAfter enjoying Clyde Museum, why not explore the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- People who love animals will certainly appreciate a visit to Pickerel Creek Wildlife Area.
- Make sure you get around to seeing Sandusky River, a noted body of flowing water that should most definitely be on every tourist's list of landmarks to visit.
- Seneca Caverns is an astounding natural attraction where travelers can spend time discovering a different world underground.
- Browse the impressive collections at Rutherford B. Hayes Library, a local library.
- Whether you simply wish to admire it from the outside or would like to inquire for visiting information, Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center, a historic civic building, is worthy of your itinerary.