Find & compare hotels with pools in Cocoa Beach, FL from $70
Top Cocoa Beach Hotels with Pools
Pet owners shouldn't miss Cocoa Beach, a city known for its surfing, and sights like Cocoa Beach Pier and Cocoa Beach Beach. Take your pick from Travelocity's 10 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Cocoa Beach and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Cocoa Beach with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lori Wilson Park, Thousand Island Conservation Area, and Cocoa Beach Skate Park.
- Other things to see include I Dream Of Jeannie Lane, Cocoa Beach Country Club, and South Cocoa Beach.
- Need a pet store? Try Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Cocoa Beach.
- For vet care, Island Animal Hospital on Cocoa Beach and Beach Animal Hospital: Bernard R E DVM are both located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Cocoa Beach
- Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Cocoa Beach
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Cocoa Beach.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 57°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 72°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 50°F.