Book a hotel near Coffee Pot, West Sedona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Coffee Pot
Coffee Pot Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about a trip to Coffee Pot?
Sedona, roughly 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Phoenix, is where you will find it.
Only staying for a short time? Reserve a spot at one of the 14 hotels that are situated within an easy drive of Coffee Pot. A lot of travelers recommend the Adobe Grand Villas, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Lodge At Sedona, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Sedona Rouge Hotel And Spa, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
It shouldn't take you long to realize the value of the area's cheaper hotels. The Cedars Resort and the Oak Creek Terrace are a couple of the more well-known places.
After you have seen the sights, kick back at one of the few top-notch hotels that are a short commute away. To avoid missing out, it's always wise to book prior to arrival. Try the L'Auberge de Sedona and A Sunset Chateau.
Other Things to Do Near Coffee PotHere are a number of the region's other things to do:
- Go on a hike among the beauty of nature at Sugarloaf Mountain Trailhead, a well-known trail.
- No matter your faith or where you were born, Amitabha Stupa, one of the region's most hallowed attractions, is a worthwhile site to visit.
- Do you want to escape the hustle and bustle of modern life? Head to Sedona Skatepark, an idyllic urban oasis.
- Go and see the beautiful artworks that are currently on display at Art Mart of Sedona.
- Breathe in the fresh air while taking in the landscape at Grasshopper Point Picnic Area. You'll find lots of space to have fun and relax!