Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Coffs Harbour, a family-friendly city known for its beaches and waterfront, as well as attractions like Coffs Harbour Regional Gallery and Coffs Harbour Regional Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 23 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Coffs Harbour and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Coffs Harbour with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at North Coast Botanic Gardens, Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve, and Bruxner Park Flora Reserve.
- Other things to see include Coffs Harbour Golf Club, Coffs Harbour Racecourse, and Dolphin Marine Magic.
- Need a pet store? Try Brontosaurus Pet Super Centre, Petbarn Coffs Harbour, or Tweed Bait PTY Ltd..
- For vet care, Pacific Vetcare Coffs Harbour, Coffs Harbour Veterinary Hospital, and Tararray Pet Retreat are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Coffs Harbour
- Bonville Lodge Bed & Breakfast
Pets stay free at this 4-star guesthouse. Guests appreciate its quiet location and comfy beds.
- Banana Coast Caravan Park
Pets are allowed at this 3.5-star campground. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Emerald Apartment
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star apartment, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Coffs Harbour
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your time in Coffs Harbour.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 61°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 53°F.