Book a hotel near Colonial Quarter Museum, St. Augustine
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Colonial Quarter Museum
Colonial Quarter Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
A journey to Colonial Quarter Museum is guaranteed to be a fun and enriching lesson in culture and history.
St. Augustine, about 180 miles (290 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Tallahassee, is where you will find it.
Whether you like to lock in your hotel ahead of time or tend to leave it until the last moment, it won't be hard to find something nearby. There are no less than 31 possible accommodations that fill the bill. Several choices include the Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, Old City House Inn & Restaurant and Bayfront Westcott House St Augustine B&B.
You don’t need to burn out the credit card to enjoy a good night’s sleep. Have a look at the great range of close-by budget hotels. The Best Western Bayfront and the Best Western Spanish Quarters Inn are two examples. They are 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you are looking for a top-rated option withing easy commuting distance, look no further than the Ocean Gate at Hibiscus Resort, 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
When exploring Colonial Quarter Museum, enjoy a stop at The Spanish Bakery & Cafe (42 1/2 Saint George Street, St. Augustine). It's the ideal place to refresh yourself with a cup of coffee and snacks and meet travelers and locals. Later in the evening you can enjoy a relaxing evening with a cold glass of beer or wine at Taberna del Caballo (37 Saint George Street, St. Augustine).
Other Things to Do Near Colonial Quarter MuseumSurely you aren't planning to wrap up the day after Colonial Quarter Museum? Put aside some time to experience what else the area has available:
- If you're a fan of history, plan a trip to Oldest Wooden School House and see why it's a valued landmark.
- Jam-packed with intriguing exhibits about seafaring history, St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum is an excursion that both adults and the kids can enjoy.
- For those that like understanding as much as they can about the past, check out Old City Gates.
- Enjoy a stroll through a historic location when you take a tour of Castillo de San Marcos.
- If you love learning new things, Wolf's Museum of Mystery is worth paying a visit to.