You're certain to enjoy your trip to Colorado River Heritage Greenway Park and Trails.
It is in Laughlin. If you aren't familiar with the name, it is 400 miles (644 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Carson City.
Make the most of the facilities at the Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino before you head out on your journey to explore Colorado River Heritage Greenway Park and Trails. Since it's only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you're not going to have to rush!
You'll be able to find a small selection of wallet-friendly accommodations in the surrounding area. If you aren't quite sure where to start, take a look at the Lodge on the River and the Lake Mohave Marina and Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Colorado River Heritage Greenway Park and Trails
After finishing up at Colorado River Heritage Greenway Park and Trails, there are an assortment of other activities to keep you busy:
- Get out your walking boots and head out on Colorado River Heritage Greenway Trail. This rewarding and scenic trail is the ideal way to experience the natural charm of this region.
- From the banks of Davis Dam you're able to observe the artificial wall that manages to hold countless gallons of water in one place.
- The kids will enjoy paying a visit to Don Laughlin's Classic Car Collection, where they can find out about the history of local transport.
- Fortune may not favor the brave at Casino at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort, but that's no excuse not to have fun at a game of craps, poker or baccarat.
- Riverside Casino is one of the most iconic properties in the area, which makes it a splendid location to take photos fit for a travel brochure.