I honestly dont even know where to begin... check in was fine. We got into out room and it appeared to be clean. My son was playing with a ball and it rolled under the bed and he pulled out an empty plastic juice bottle and a leg to a plastic baby doll, neither of which were ours. Then when we went to use the bathroom for the first time, we discovered that the toilet was not clean. We had some friends staying in the hotel as well and they found almost no toilet paper in their room and a bar of half used soap left in the soap dish. When they asked the front desk for more toilet paper, the front desk wasnt able to locate any. The pool was freezing to the point where it probably could have given someone hypothermia. Later in the night our smoke detector started beeping. The battery was going dead. 24 hours later and it still wasnt fixed. We slept the 2nd night with no smoke detector because we took it off the wall and down to the front desk. We asked multiple times for it to be fixed and they didn't fix it. From my understanding as well, the second floor was out of power for quite some time during our stay. Luckly we were not effected by this. While we were packing up to head out, i checked under the chair to make sure no toys were there. I found about 7 cheese balls. We didn't have any. The curtin was also covered in mold. They offered to move our room and did give a discount. Overall I was not satisfied and we will not be staying again.