- The Missouri Governor´s Mansion
- 7 min walk
- Missouri State Capitol
- 9 min walk
- Missouri State Penitentiary Museum
- 13 min walk
- Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Jefferson City, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jefferson City is in the city center and near a train station. Cole County Historical Society and Missouri State Penitentiary Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Oak Hills Golf Center and Turkey Creek Golf Center. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- The Missouri Governor´s Mansion - 7 min walk
- Missouri State Capitol - 9 min walk
- Missouri State Penitentiary Museum - 13 min walk
- Lincoln University of Missouri - 20 min walk
- Turkey Creek Golf Center - 6 min drive
- Jefferson City Station - 9 min walk
- St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) - 126 min drive
- Sapphires – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jefferson City
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort