- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Women's and Children's Hospital
- 6 min walk
- Stephens College
- 4 min drive
- Columbia College
- 6 min drive
- Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Drury Plaza Hotel Columbia East is located in Columbia. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Mark Twain National Forest and Rock Bridge Memorial State Park, while Museum of Art and Archaeology and Museum of Anthropology are cultural highlights. Shelter Gardens and Warm Springs Ranch are also worth visiting.
- Women's and Children's Hospital - 6 min walk
- Stephens College - 4 min drive
- Columbia College - 6 min drive
- University of Missouri - 6 min drive
- Daniel Boone Regional Library - 7 min drive
- St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) - 111 min drive
About this property
Drury Plaza Hotel Columbia East
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The hotel and room were perfectly clean and staff was friendly and helpful - great stay!