- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Women's and Children's Hospital
- 2 min walk
- Stephens College
- 5 min drive
- Columbia College
- 6 min drive
- Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Columbia - Hwy 63 & I-70 is located in Columbia. Mark Twain National Forest and Rock Bridge Memorial State Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Shelter Gardens and Warm Springs Ranch. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Mizzou Arena or Faurot Field.
- Women's and Children's Hospital - 2 min walk
- Stephens College - 5 min drive
- Columbia College - 6 min drive
- University of Missouri - 6 min drive
- Daniel Boone Regional Library - 7 min drive
- Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional) - 14 min drive
About this property
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Columbia - Hwy 63 & I-70
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Man that works the night shift of horribly rude ... He was so concerned that somehow my reservation had 3 guest instead of two and was extremely rude ... Bot caring that the 1st 3 days had 3 why would I change that ... Couole days later I go down with my kids because they have bumps all over them FROM WHAT WE FOUND IN THE ROOM WHICH WAS BED BUGS GROSS .. He had no concern about that once so ever totally ignored me and treated me like even worse trash .. It’s ok though all the other guests is poker with Also had issues with him ... Can’t keep a job long treating people like this ... I don’t know what was worse him or the bed bugs... He states he is the night Supervisor and the only supervisor so no you can not talk to anyone else ... NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN ... stay away from this place ...