- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Stephens College
- 8 min walk
- University of Missouri
- 8 min walk
- Columbia College
- 11 min walk
- Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Columbia, The Tiger Hotel is in the city center. Mark Twain National Forest and Rock Bridge Memorial State Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Shelter Gardens and Warm Springs Ranch. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Faurot Field or Mizzou Arena. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Stephens College - 8 min walk
- University of Missouri - 8 min walk
- Columbia College - 11 min walk
- Daniel Boone Regional Library - 12 min walk
- Faurot Field - 4 min drive
- Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional) - 20 min drive
- The Vault – Cocktail bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare on select days, happy hour available.
- Glenns Cafe – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Twain - Missouri Taproom – Open daily.
- The Industry – Open on select days.
About this property
The Tiger Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
So so stay
The room was cold and asked for a blanket and it took all day to get it.