Book a hotel near Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, Columbia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center
Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Whether you're going to Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center for work or play, you'll find that all of the amenities are really impressive.
If you're thinking of going there, make your way to Columbia, the state capital.
If you don't intend to wander too far from Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, you can spend your nights at one of the 14 accommodation options that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Many travelers like the Sheraton Columbia Downtown Hotel, Hilton Columbia Center and Hampton Inn Columbia-Downtown Historic District, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you don't care about fancy extras and simply want to have a cozy bed to sleep on, book a room at one of the area's low-price solutions. Some examples are the Candlewood Suites, Columbia/Ft. Jackson and the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites.
Starbucks (831 Gervais Street, Columbia) is one of the most reputable venues for a light snack or hot beverage. Your stomach and your tastebuds will love you when you order a meal at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Columbia, 924-A Senate Street, Columbia.
Other Things to Do Near Columbia Metropolitan Convention CenterAfter you've seen all there is to see at Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, there are a number of other things to experience in the wider area:
- Head to Columbia Regional Visitors Center if you have any questions. Help yourself to valuable brochures and maps that may help you enjoy your adventures in the area.
- Koger Center for the Arts features art courses, exhibits and music shows that are certain to lend you greater insight into the area's vibrant arts and culture scene.
- Whether you simply want to admire it from the outside or inquire for detailed visiting information, South Carolina State House, a historic government building, is a great addition to your itinerary.
- Buy tickets to a play at Town Theatre and see the characters come to life.
- Trinity Episcopal Cathedral is a prominent house of worship for local residents.
To visit Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, try taking the train. The closest station, Columbia, S.C, is only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.