Book a hotel near Columbia University Medical Center, New York
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Columbia University Medical Center
Columbia University Medical Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Organizing a trip to Columbia University Medical Center and searching for a nearby hotel room?
To visit it, along with a fantastic array of other attractions, hit the road to the well-loved city of New York.
It's great to have a variety of options when picking a room, and with approximately 16 hotels no more than 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Columbia University Medical Center, you can be sure you'll find something close. Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you will be able to rest your head at the Allies' Inn Bed and Breakfast. Two others are the Sugar Hill Harlem Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the New York Renaissance Home and Guest House, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're after a place to lay your head that won't break the bank, a bunch of inexpensive hotels are available a short walk away. For example, the Howard Johnson Bronx Near Stadium is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, while the MichaelNY is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Within an easy walk of Columbia University Medical Center, Jou Jou Cafe is an ideal spot to experience the local area's cafe culture. Lejlighed NY is a fantastic choice that is close by when you need to share a meal. If you still want more, think about stopping for a few drinks at Coogans.
Other Things to Do Near Columbia University Medical CenterYou've traveled here to see Columbia University Medical Center, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has available:
- Take a moment and breathe in the fresh air of Audubon Playground, a green urban oasis.
- Responsible for the safekeeping and presentation of noteworthy artworks, Museum of Art & Origins is the ideal attraction for anyone who loves art.
- Walk through Morris - Jumel Mansion and understand the longstanding history that is embedded in these walls.
- You don't need to be a historian to be able to see the difference between George Washington Bridge and modern bridges. Check out this historic site to experience this structure up close.
- As one of the major public transport terminals, you'll probably visit George Washington Bridge Bus Station. This place is an attraction in its own right.
To reach Columbia University Medical Center, you can try taking the train. The closest station, Metro North Railroad - Highbridge Yard, is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.