Book a hotel near Community Theatre of Terre Haute, Terre Haute
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Community Theatre of Terre Haute
Community Theatre of Terre Haute Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Community Theatre of Terre Haute is an excellent way to make the most of your next vacation.
Terre Haute, where it is situated, lies 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Indianapolis.
Put your feet up and relax after a day out at Community Theatre of Terre Haute. There are 19 hotels that are situated within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You might like to add the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Terre Haute and Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute to your list of hotels to check out.
If you have always felt that traveling the world is really more about seeing different cultures than staying in indulgent hotels, try the low-cost accommodations that are a few minutes drive away. Why not choose one of the Comfort Suites and the Red Carpet Inn Terre Haute?
We all know how much fun visiting new places can be, but you'll soon start thinking about where to eat. 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away from Community Theatre of Terre Haute is Harry & Bud's European Cuisine (1440 South 25th Street, Terre Haute), the ideal place to take time out and enjoy some fine fare.
Other Things to Do Near Community Theatre of Terre HauteOnce you are finished with Community Theatre of Terre Haute, you can think about the area's other sights:
- If you couldn't get to one of the more popular museums, give your knowledge a boost at Clabber Girl Museum.
- Vigo County Public Library offers a fantastic collection of fascinating books and other resources that you won't want to miss. Remember to enquire in advance for information and hours of operation.
- Every piece of art at a museum has an interesting story to tell. At Swope Art Museum, you can check out a range of exhibits, stop and take a closer look and find out their stories.
- Learn the fascinating history of Indiana State University with a prearranged tour of the campus grounds.
- You should head to Terre Haute Convention and Visitors Bureau if you have any questions. Get some brochures and maps that may help you get the most out of your vacation.