Book a hotel near Computer Village, Ikeja
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Computer Village
Computer Village Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to experience something new at Computer Village.
It is in Lagos, a dynamic city which features a wide range of awesome things to see and do.
If you'd like to find a room among the action, you'll be spoiled for choice. There are as many as 32 hotels and other accommodations within the vicinity of Computer Village. You may like to consider the Leadway Hotel lkeja and the Protea Hotel Ikeja, comfortably situated just 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. Another good choice, the Sheraton Lagos Hotel, is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you want to make your cash and your trip last as long as possible, have a look at one of the moderately priced hotels that are close by. These include the Reliance Royal Suites and the DownTown Royal Hotel, which are 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you’re after somewhere ritzy to spend a night or two, check out the few first-rate establishments nearby. Have a look at the GrandBee Suites, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Amber Residence, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
With all of the excitement of traveling, it's sometimes easy to forget to eat. A short walk away, Fransteph Cyber Cafe is a great place to top up your batteries. Another renowned local establishment is Ify Zingo Restaurant, offering a wide selection of dishes and a convenient location. Visitors who are desiring a drink or two may like to have a chat with the bartender at Ashosh Group, also conveniently located within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Computer VillageWhether you'd like to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do after you visit Computer Village:
- Spend a few hours honing your golfing skills at Ikeja Golf Club.
- A local rec center, Lagos Country Club is a good place for the whole family.
- It's a good idea to leave some room in your suitcase if you're thinking about visiting Actis Ikeja Mall.
- Lagos State Government Secretariat will definitely be of interest to anyone eager to learn about local history. This government building is well worth taking the time to see.
- Looking for some inner peace? Make arrangements to see inside Daystar Christian Centre, a local house of worship.