Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Comuna Estancia Vieja
- Tractor Museum - 3 min drive
- Cuckoo Clock - 6 min drive
- Carlos Paz Waterfront - 15 min drive
- La Casa de Casper - 16 min drive
- Complejo Aerosilla Carlos Paz - 18 min drive
- Cordoba (COR-Ingeniero Aeronautico Ambrosio L.V. Taravella Intl.) - 54 min drive
About this property
Cabañas El Descanso
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- 28-inch Smart TV
- Cable channels
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: USD 70 per stay
- A 100.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Cleaning fee: USD 10 per accommodation, per stay
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the Hotel upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: USD 9 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app