- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Sunvalley Shopping Center
- 6 min drive
- Broadway Plaza
- 13 min drive
- Lafayette Gallery
- 15 min drive
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Martinez, Best Western John Muir Inn is in an area with good shopping. Vallejo Ferry Terminal and Contra Costa Canal Trail are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord. Pixieland and Solano County Fairgrounds are also worth visiting.
- Sunvalley Shopping Center - 6 min drive
- Broadway Plaza - 13 min drive
- Lafayette Gallery - 15 min drive
- Orinda Theater - 19 min drive
- Tilden Park - 28 min drive
- North Concord-Martinez Station - 7 min drive
- Martinez Station - 9 min drive
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 38 min drive
About this property
Best Western John Muir Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
nock, knock . . .
Not outstanding, but better than the average of where we have been staying. Quiet, comfortable, accessible, everything in working order as it should be. However, at 8:17 a.m. I heard someone using a key to come in our room. It was housekeeping who entered without knocking or announcing, turned on light in entryway, noticed that we were still in bed, turned off light, left and shut door! After that I had to use bathroom so I got up, double locked door and went back to bed. Housekeeping did come back later that afternoon when we went to dinner. We will put out a sign next time . . .