Planning a visit to Concordia Language Village?
It is located in Bemidji, 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the state capital, St. Paul.
Hotels are slim to none within 60 miles (97 kilometers) of Concordia Language Village. Many adventurers recommend the Chase On The Lake Resort Hotel, the Whitefish Lodge and Suites and the Holiday Inn Express Bemidji, located 30 miles (48 kilometers), 65 miles (105 kilometers) and 9 miles (14 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Concordia Language Village
You're surely not intending to finish your day after Concordia Language Village? Set aside some time to find out what else the area has to offer:
- Experience the beauty of the natural environment as you explore Lake Bemidji State Park.
- Score a hole in one, get some exercise and challenge yourself at the local Bemidji Town and Country Club.
- The historic buildings at Bemidji State University are rather impressive, making it a popular destination among both locals and tourists.
- Sculpture Walk is a contemplative space home to a collection of striking sculpted artworks.
- Learn what campus life is like in this area when you visit Concordia School of Languages. Ensure that you come when tours are offered.