Book a hotel near Conejo Valley Botanic Garden, Los Angeles
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Conejo Valley Botanic Garden
Conejo Valley Botanic Garden Hotel & Travel Guide
Human beings weren't meant to spend all their time surrounded by concrete. A journey to places like Conejo Valley Botanic Garden isn't just good fun, it's essential to our lives.
You'll locate it in Thousand Oaks, approximately 340 miles (547 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
If you're planning to go all the way to Conejo Valley Botanic Garden, you may as well reserve a room that's not too far away. You'll find at least 6 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you can hang your hat at the Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks. Two other choices are the Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the La Quinta Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks Newbury Park, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The surrounding area's economical accommodations provide everything you need at a price you won't be able to argue with. The Quality Inn & Suites, Thousand Oaks and the Americas Best Value Inn Thousand Oaks are worth considering.
If you desire a little elegance, you're in luck. You will find a handful of upscale hotels that are only a quick drive away. Great choices are the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Westlake Village and Agoura Hills Colonial Tower Estate.
Perhaps you need a coffee or two to make it through your to-do list? The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (278 West Hillcrest Drive, Thousand Oaks) is only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and it is among the better coffee shops to satisfy your needs. A popular restaurant for sightseers with an appetite, China Inn (486 West Hillcrest Drive, Thousand Oaks) is a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Conejo Valley Botanic GardenIf you'd love to experience more than just Conejo Valley Botanic Garden, check out what else the area has going on:
- It's a good idea to save some space in your backpack or suitcase if you're thinking about visiting The Oaks.
- If you've been craving an outdoor adventure, go to Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area, a popular local recreational area.
- For a deeper insight into the area's history, go on a visitors' tour of the campus and impressive buildings of California Lutheran University.
- Speed kings will love MB2 Raceway Indoor Go Karting! Race down the straightaway as you try to beat your friends!
- You'll enter a secret wonderland at Gardens of The World, an impressive garden in the local area.