Breathing in the fresh air at Constitution Convention Museum State Park is a wonderful way to relax your frazzled nerves.
It's in Panama City, 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Tallahassee.
Although you'll only find 2 hotels in the area, they will put you in a position to have an easy commute from the site. Situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Constitution Convention Museum State Park, the MainStay Suites and Port Inn are sure to suit your needs.
Other Things to Do Near Constitution Convention Museum State Park
Besides Constitution Convention Museum State Park, here is a list of more things in the area you're going to want to check out:
- Take a look at a couple of leaflets and maps from Gulf County Welcome Center to learn more about the area.
- If you love being out on the water, enquire about the various activities at Seahorse Water Safaris.
- Work on your swing and attempt to knock a few strokes off your scorecard at St Joseph Bay Golf Club.
- Looking to find some peace? Bring your sunscreen to Windmark Beach and listen as the waves crash down.
- Walk through beautiful scenery and return to nature at St. Joseph Peninsula State Park.