Develop your knowledge on local traditions and customs when you visit Cooper Mays Pottery.
You can visit it in Sanford, which is 30 miles (48 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
While you won't find any accommodation options within close range, don't lose hope. Why not ask about rooms 20 miles (32 kilometers) away at The Umstead Hotel and Spa? If that isn't what you're after, try the Proximity Hotel, 45 miles (72 kilometers) away, or the O.Henry Hotel, 45 miles (72 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cooper Mays Pottery
You can stop by a whole range of other attractions after your trip to Cooper Mays Pottery:
- Knowledgeable shoppers should head in the direction of McIntyre's Fine Books and Bookends, an iconic store which some people specifically visit the region for.
- Indulge in the aromatic notes of this region at Starrlight Mead.
- See the artworks on exhibit at The Joyful Jewel.
- The Preserve at Jordan Lake is a good place to spend a day out on the green and meet some locals.
- Educate yourself on the wonderful animals at Carolina Tiger Rescue, a local animal sanctuary.