Book a hotel near Copenhagen Zoo, Copenhagen
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Copenhagen Zoo
Copenhagen Zoo Hotel & Travel Guide
Meet a few of the wonderful animals that we share the earth with at Copenhagen Zoo, one of the best places for the whole family.
You'll locate it in Copenhagen, the dynamic national capital.
If you're traveling all the way to Copenhagen Zoo, you may want to book a room nearby. You will find 7 accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Scandic Sydhavnen and the Radisson Blu Falconer Hotel & Conference Centre are two suitable choices, found 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
If expensive facilities and services aren't your style, think about some of the less expensive solutions that are in the area. The Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade and the Hotel Amager are recommended.
Live the lifestyle of royalty at one of the handful of top-end hotels that are within easy commuting distance. The Skt. Petri and Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen are solid choices worth considering.
Sit back, take a breather and get to know the locals at Nekropolis, which is not too far away. Otherwise, you can enjoy a few courses at Restaurant Zoo, which is also nearby. Don't forget that you're on vacation. You're entitled to enjoy a few drinks before bed, and Fasan Bodega / Gravens Rand is just another short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Copenhagen ZooHere's a sampling of the region's other popular pursuits:
- You can admire the grandeur of Frederiksberg Palace from the outside, or perhaps even enjoy a tour of the indoors.
- It's truly a privilege to have the opportunity to see the flower beds and botanical displays of Frederiksberg Garden, an impressive private garden.
- If you're looking for somewhere to keep the kids busy, you could visit Cisternerne Museum Of Modern Glass.
- Haveselskabs Have is the perfect place to spend some time picnicking with your loved ones, tossing a ball around and discovering the plants and flowers that exist here.
- If you've tried all the other museums, consider the displays at Storm P. Museum.
If you're looking for a convenient way to visit Copenhagen Zoo, all you need to do is hop aboard the metro to DSB, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.