Book a hotel near Copley Place, Boston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Copley Place
Copley Place Hotel & Travel Guide
Join the many visitors who flock from around the globe to check out Copley Place, one of the most visited sights in the country.
You'll find it along with a multitude of other attractions in Boston, the state capital.
After an exhilarating afternoon of sightseeing, you'll be able to kick back and relax at one of any number of accommodations within walking distance. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) of Copley Place, you'll find as many as 32 candidates. The Mandarin Oriental Boston, Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston and Chandler Studios Boston offer a variety of choices.
The less cash you spend, the longer you can stay for! You can get great bargains on hotels close by. For example, you can find the Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, while the Boston Common Hotel is 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Travelers that enjoy the finer things in life will be spoiled for choice by the range of first-class establishments available nearby. Two choices are the Four Seasons Hotel Boston, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Ritz-Carlton, Boston, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Take the time to sit back and appreciate a delicious light meal at Au Bon Pain (100 Huntington Avenue, Boston). It’s just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Copley Place. After a busy day, toast your travels at Champions (110 Huntington Avenue, Boston), and create a treasure trove of cherished memories.
Other Things to Do Near Copley PlaceTake full advantage of your time here by stopping by the area's other attractions once you're done with Copley Place:
- If you're looking for an event space that has excellent facilities and services, try Hancock Conference Center. You'll be pleased to know that there are cafes and restaurants in the vicinity.
- Boston Public Library boasts a collection of fascinating books and other resources that avid readers won't want to miss. Remember to make enquiries ahead of time for important visiting information.
- Old South Church is a pleasant place of worship. Look at it from the street or see if you are able to look inside.
- Take time to admire the surrounding architecture at Copley Square, or just enjoy watching the world go by.
- Trinity Church Boston is a pleasant and peaceful place of worship. You can just admire it from a distance or see if you're able to spend a bit of time inside.
A journey on the train is a hassle-free way to go to Copley Place. The most convenient station, Back Bay Station, is only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.