Spacious Comfort w/ Stunning Views
This gorgeous townhome is located in Copper Mountain's West Village, convenient to all beginner lifts as well as the American Flyer lift that services more intermediate runs. This rental combines the perfect amount of luxury and space—an unheard of 2,650 sq ft-- to be your home-away-from-home in the Colorado mountains. You'll feel relaxed and happy in this 4-level home with private 2-car garage. The owners have decorated with an artistic eye, and their extra attention to detail with artwork and other decor makes this a very special mountain rental.
You'll feel that all is right with the world as you sip a beverage on one of three private glass-enclosed balconies with expansive views of the ski mountain and the Sky Chutes. Inside, you'll enjoy spacious areas on three levels. Relax in the living room on one of the oversized leather couches or chairs while warming your feet by the gas fireplace and watching your favorite show on the flatscreen tv. Or gather in the full kitchen with endless counter space. It's equipped with all the cookware and appliances you need to prepare your favorite comfort meals and use the dining table for up to eight guests. Or you can easily walk to a nearby restaurant for a night out.
This home offers a loaded game cabinet with board games, cards and even a Barrell-o-Monkeys for a night of family fun. Some in your family might even find time to get lost in one of the suspenseful novels from the library cabinet. You won't be tripping over your luggage and clothes in this home like you do in so many other cramped properties on ski mountains. There is lots of storage and closet space. As an extra convenience, you'll store your skis, snowboards and all the rest of your favorite mountain gear in the mudroom, complete with a bench and cubbies, next to the garage.
More details on this special property:
• 3 bedrooms plus den: 1 bedroom with King bed, 2 bedrooms with a Queen bed in each, and 1 den/office with Murphy full-size bed • 3 balcony sunrooms - glass enclosed with expansive mountain views • Ski mountain homes are not air conditioned, but there are fans and windows galore, so be ready to appreciate the mountain air • Because this is a multi-level home, you’ll have more privacy and quiet if you want it, but there’s no elevator, so be ready to use the stairs • Front-loading in-unit washer/dryer • Towels, sheets, pillows, shampoo, soaps, paper products and hair dryers are provided
The layout on the 4 Levels:
• Level 1 - Private 2-car garage with attached mud room and storage area.
• Level 2 - Spacious living area with lots of comfortable seating, dining area for 8 and fully equipped kitchen with nice counter and cabinet space. Half bathroom, coat closet, gas grill on back deck.
• Level 3 - Queen bedroom suite with private Jack & Jill bathroom. Bonus den/office with full-size Murphy bed and lounge/office space with seating. These 2 rooms also share a spacious glass-enclosed balcony. Washer/Dryer on this level.
• Level 4 - King bedroom suite with private full bathroom. Queen bedroom with loads of closet space. Another full bathroom off the hallway. These bedrooms share a spacious glass-enclosed balcony.
Please note: Check-in time is any time after 4pm. Check-out time is any time before 10am. We are absolutely not able to accommodate an early check-in and/or late check-out.
IMPORTANT: ALL wise travelers purchase Travel Insurance including coverage for cancellation due to any reason.
Payment/Cancellation Policy - We require a 50% initial payment to confirm the reservation and the balance is due 60 days before your Arrival Date. If you cancel more than 60 days prior to the Arrival Date, we will refund the deposit minus a $100 cancel fee. NO REFUNDS given for cancellations made within 60 days of the reservation. There are no exceptions to this policy. Unused nights caused by early departure, and/or a reduction in nights, for any reason, are considered cancellations.
Summit County, Colorado. Short Term Rental Permit STR21-02214.
Two private garage parking spaces available on-site. Overflow parking may be available but is not guaranteed.