Why waste time thinking about it? Coral Gardens was made to be witnessed.
To get there you'll need to head down to Soufriere, 11 miles (18 kilometers) from Castries, the country's capital city.
If you are hoping for a short drive from your hotel, it'd be best to get into one of the 3 nearby accommodations early. You might enjoy the Sugar Beach, a Viceroy Resort and Villa Piton. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Coral Gardens.
If you would prefer to pocket a bit of your hard-earned cash for some of the finer things in life, you might like to spend a night or two at one of the reasonably priced solutions that are not too far away. If you don't know where to start, consider the Yellow Palm and the Leisure Inn.
After an eventful day, rest your sore feet at a deluxe hotel that's just a short drive away. The Jade Mountain Resort and Anse Chastanet Resort are popular.
Other Things to Do Near Coral Gardens
Surely you're not going to call it a day after Coral Gardens? Give yourself some time to find out what else there is to do:
- Make it to the peak of Gros Piton, or view it from a comfortable spot on the ground.
- Nothing in this world compares to the peacefulness of sitting beside the water. Take some me time and appreciate the reflection of the sun on the waves at Jalousie Beach.
- Hike to the peak of Petit Piton for a panoramic view of the surrounding area.
- The water coursing over Piton Falls is a beautiful sight to behold.
- Head to Fond Doux Estate to snap a picture of this iconic historic hotel.