Find & compare spa resorts in Corbin, KY from $64
Top Corbin Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Corbin, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and cafés, as well as attractions like Cumberland Falls and The Arena at SE KY Agricultural and Expo Complex. You can choose from Travelocity's 17 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Corbin and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Corbin with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Laurel River Lake, Pine Mountain State Resort Park, and Yahoo Falls.
- Other things to see include London Dragway, Kentucky Splash Water Park, and Holly Bay Marina.
- Need a pet store? Try Petsense and Burkmann's Backyard Birds.
- For vet care, My Life In Dog Years - blog, Williamsburg Veterinary Clinic, and Cumberland Valley Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Corbin
- Days Inn London
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel.
- Pine Mountain State Resort Park
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham London
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Corbin
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Corbin.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 64°F in the daytime to 26°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.