Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Church of Our Lady of Carmen - 19 min drive
- Los Terrones Parque Autoctono, Cultural y Recreativo - 26 min drive
- El Cajon Dam - 31 min drive
- Cerro Uritorco Trailhead - 34 min drive
- Cascada El Hornillo - 35 min drive
- Cordoba (COR-Ingeniero Aeronautico Ambrosio L.V. Taravella Intl.) - 95 min drive
About this property
Posada Spa La Arabela
- Toilet paper
- Cable channels
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the Hotel upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
We should mention
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app