Cornelia City Park is definitely a destination worth seeing.
It awaits you in Helen, which is 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Atlanta.
You will have 4 hotels to peruse nearby. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Cornelia City Park you'll discover the Hampton Inn Cornelia and Baymont Inn And Suites Cornelia.
If you're simply searching for a solid roof over your head, look into the handful of wallet-friendly hotels that are just a few minutes away. Two popular places are the Super 8 Cornelia and the Days Inn Cornelia.
Food is a big part of traveling for many. You can find one of the greatest local eating experiences at Dooley's BBQ (N Main St, Mount Airy), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away from Cornelia City Park.
Other Things to Do Near Cornelia City Park
Take advantage of your vacation time by checking out the region's other attractions once you're finished with Cornelia City Park:
- Arrange to visit Chenocetah Tower, a renowned part of the local skyline as well as the area's history.
- No matter how many amusing activities you discover while you are in the vicinity, time spent at Piedmont College will really show you the vitality of the students here.
- You'll lose track of time in this gaming geek's arcade. Clarkesville Lanes is home to all types of entertainment that'll put your skills to the test.
- The natural beauty of Toccoa Falls is something you ought to experience.
- A little time at Currahee Military Museum will cast a bit of light on the human experience behind the exhibits.