Book a hotel near Correr Civic Museum, San Marco
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Correr Civic Museum
Correr Civic Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Broaden your knowledge on the local people and traditions when you visit Correr Civic Museum.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Venice, as it's a lovely city to explore in its own right.
Why not save yourself the hassle and stay close by? You'll find no less than 384 possible accommodations within a short walk. Why not begin the search at the Ca' Lucatello TownHouse, The Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice and Bauer Il Palazzo?
You don't always have to shell out to get a good room. The area's numerous budget hotels will provide you with all the facilities you could need. Just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away is where you'll find the Ca Maria Adele, while you'll encounter the Corte Nova 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you're the type of person who has a cellar full of vintage wines and prefers crisp cotton sheets, you will enjoy the fine pleasures that are available at the upscale hotels here. You can find the Baglioni Hotel Luna, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and the PalazzinaG, only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
A strongly brewed coffee and a sweet pastry at Lagardère Food Service Srl - Museo Correr (Museo Correr, Piazza San Marco, 52, Venezia) could be the ideal combination following a full afternoon. If you want a bit more sustenance, Hard Rock Cafe (Bacino Orseolo, 1192, San Marco, Venezia) is a good choice.
Other Things to Do Near Correr Civic MuseumYou'll be able to stop by a host of other attractions after visiting Correr Civic Museum:
- Have a look at the enlightening exhibitions that are displayed at Negozio Olivetti.
- If you love history, plan a trip to Procuratie Nuove and find out why it's so culturally significant.
- Don't pass up the opportunity to visit St. Mark's Square, a public square which has helped influence the cultural, social and economic life here.
- St Mark's Campanile is a historically significant local structure and the perfect location to meet.
- If you're a history fan, visit Procuratie Vecchie and discover why it's a local landmark.
Why not take the metro when you're going to Correr Civic Museum? The nearest stop, Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, is only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.