Are you thinking it's time to head on down to Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park?
To experience it, along with a good variety of other sights, pack your things and head to the much-loved city of Seattle.
Prospective visitors will be pleased to discover there are 20 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park. See which you prefer out of the Hotel Bellevue and Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Bellevue.
Put your feet up at one of the budget accommodations that are nearby. Why not consider the Days Inn Bellevue Seattle and the Motel 6 Seattle East - Issaquah?
Other Things to Do Near Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park
In addition to Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park, travelers often stop by some of the area's other interesting attractions:
- With a collection of species, Cougar Mountain Zoo can be an ideal place to visit and learn about the animals.
- Throw around a Frisbee with your friends and enjoy the green spaces at Lakemont Highlands Neighborhood Park. You could even bring a simple picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- Lake Sammamish State Park is the perfect escape for anyone wanting to spend some time outdoors.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind while getting some exercise. So if you're eager to have a hit, tee off at Golf Club at Newcastle.
- Costco Headquarters stands out from the other business locations in the region.