Find & compare historic hotels in Covington, GA from $109
Top Covington Historic Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Covington, a family-friendly city known for its festivals and restaurants, as well as attractions like Covington Square and Georgia Piedmont Technical College. Choose from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Covington and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Covington with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Springs Park and Jackson Lake.
- Other things to see include Newton County Fairgrounds, Ashton Hills Golf Club, and Oaks Golf Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Lake Specialist, Inc., Central Garden & Pet Co, or Iron Will Dog Training.
- For vet care, Covington Veterinary Clinic, PC, Animal Medical Of Covington, and Wellspring Animal Hospital Pc are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Covington
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Covington
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Covington
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn Covington, GA
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Covington
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Covington.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 70°F in the daytime to 32°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 57°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.