Book a hotel near Cowan Lake State Park, Hillsboro
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cowan Lake State Park
Cowan Lake State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Delight in the surrounding views and set off for a refreshing walk in the fresh air at Cowan Lake State Park.
You'll find it in Hillsboro, 95 miles (153 kilometers) outside of Frankfort, the state capital.
Since there's only 1 hotel within easy reach, it's best to book your room early. From Cowan Lake State Park to the Wilmington Inn Wilmington is 6 miles (10 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Cowan Lake State ParkAfter your time at Cowan Lake State Park, get ready for the other attractions available in the wider region:
- History buffs should make time to visit Clinton County Historical Society and Museum, a place where history comes to life to tell stories from the region's past.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind while getting a little exercise. So if you'd like to give it a try, book a tee time at Majestic Springs Golf Club.
- Spend an afternoon at a local landmark, Caesar Creek Flea Market. Have fun as you browse the charming stalls with local goods.
- Buy tickets to attend a play and give yourself over to a different world at Dark Woods Outdoor Theatre.
- Take a look at unique objects from the distant past and learn about the rituals and behaviors of historic humans at Fort Ancient.