Leave your youngest travelers with a babysitter! Appreciate some well-deserved "you" time at Crane Creek Vineyards.
To reach it, you'll need to travel 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta, until you get to Young Harris.
If you're a fan of comfort and convenience, you will be pleased to discover that there are 4 hotels a short commute from Crane Creek Vineyards. You can check out the Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa and The Ridges Resort and Marina.
Other Things to Do Near Crane Creek Vineyards
You can stop by a whole range of other attractions after visiting Crane Creek Vineyards:
- Give the kids an unforgettable experience at Rollins Planetarium.
- Consider spending an afternoon at a local landmark, Union County Farmers Market. You'll have fun as you stroll among the charming stalls displaying locally produced goods.
- Boundary Waters Marina is an accessible local marina. Check with them if you'd enjoy spending some time there.
- There's nothing like a good laugh, so plan a visit to Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds for some good old-fashioned fun.
- Hamilton Gardens is a great place to spend a sunny afternoon picnicking with the family, throwing a ball around and admiring the flora and fauna scattered throughout the gardens.