Book a hotel near Cranes Roost Park, Orlando
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cranes Roost Park
Crane's Roost Park Hotel & Travel Guide
At Crane's Roost Park, you can let go of all of the worries of the nine-to-five. Take a short walk, enjoy the sunshine and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body will thank you for it later.
To experience it, travel to Orlando. You'll soon find out what makes this particular city so special.
A suitable hotel can be the difference between a good getaway and a great one. There are 12 accommodation options to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Crane's Roost Park, so it shouldn't be a problem to locate one that ticks all your boxes. Only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, you can pack it in for the night at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando-North. A couple of others are the Residence Inn Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Stretch your money further by staying at one of the low cost hotels that are close by. Located 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away is the Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs. Alternatively, there's also the Days Inn and Suites Altamonte Springs, which is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
A night or two spent at The Alfond Inn promises to be a wonderful experience. It is just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Starbucks (355 E Altamonte Drive, 1700, Altamonte Springs) is a popular coffee shop that's conveniently situated only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. It's a great place to head when you're craving a light bite. Stomach still rumbling? Reserve a table at Cafe Murano (309 Cranes Roost Boulevard, Altamonte Springs,) a well-loved local restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Crane's Roost ParkYou should take advantage of your time here by exploring the area's other attractions after you've visited Crane's Roost Park:
- If you want a keepsake of your vacation, think beyond the fridge magnets, T-shirts and mugs, and find the perfect memento at Altamonte Mall.
- The young ones are guaranteed tons of fun as they play the miniature golf course at Congo River Golf - Altamonte Springs.
- Lil 500 Go-Karts is the place to test your racing skills. Jump in a kart and beat your friends through the checkered flag!
- Enjoy a rest and flip through a magazine in Maitland Community Park, a green urban sanctuary.
- History may not come alive in classrooms, but the exhibits at Maitland Historical Society provide a meaningful experience for all guests.