Book a hotel near Crescent Bay Point Park, Laguna Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Crescent Bay Point Park
Crescent Bay Point Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Leave all of your smart contraptions in the car and enjoy a break from the bells and whistles of modern life at Crescent Bay Point Park.
Laguna Beach, where it is situated, sits 400 miles (644 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
With 9 possible accommodations located only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Crescent Bay Point Park, you won't have any issues finding something comfortable. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you can get some rest at the Inn at Laguna Beach. Some other choices are the 14 West, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Laguna Beach, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Give your wallet a rest and check out the handful of inexpensive hotels close by. You can make a reservation at the Tides Laguna Beach, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or you might like the Art Hotel Laguna Beach, which is 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Traveling can be an exhausting business, and it would be almost impossible without at least one coffee a day. When you feel like you need a caffeine fix, swing by Starbucks (600 North Pacific Coast Highway, Laguna Beach.) Looking for more than a snack? Sit down, browse the menu and have your pick from a wide range of meals at Mandarin King (1223 North Pacific Coast Highway, Laguna Beach).
Other Things to Do Near Crescent Bay Point ParkOnce you're finally finished with Crescent Bay Point Park, you aren't going to run out of ideas with all of the other possibilities in the region:
- Breathe in the invigorating, salty air and listen to the songs of the seabirds at Diver's Cove.
- Need a rest from the hectic pace of city life? Enjoy a serene stroll in Heisler Park, a leafy green sanctuary.
- Step into a fragrant wonderland at Hortense Miller Garden, an impressive garden in the local area.
- Find out what it is that makes the wildlife at Glenn E. Vedder Ecological Reserve - Underwater Park and Tidepools so important.
- Examine the hues and colors of the creations on show at Laguna Art Museum.