Humans weren't meant to spend all their time living in apartment blocks. A journey to places like Crooked Creek Park isn't just excellent fun, it's essential to our health and well-being.
Columbia, the state capital, is thrilled to be its home.
The area near Crooked Creek Park is a little bit remote, so you should expect a bit of a commute when you want to reach your accommodations. The Sleep Inn & Suites is 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, the Best Western Augusta West 65 miles (105 kilometers) and the Ramada Augusta Downtown Hotel and Conference Center 60 miles (97 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Crooked Creek Park
After your time at Crooked Creek Park, prepare yourself for the other attractions that the region has to offer:
- If you love the beauty of nature, Dreher Island State Park is a spot you need to visit. Bring the family for a hike and picnic in the fresh air.
- From the edge of Dreher Shoals Dam you can see the artificial wall that manages to keep the large body of water at bay.
- You can enjoy a little family time in some grassy spaces without leaving the city at Irmo Community Park.
- Anchor Lanes is an exciting venue that is bursting with games.
- Be entertained by the many talented actors who give it their all at Harbison Theatre and appreciate all the hard work which goes into the productions.