Crooked Vine Vineyard and Winery is an excellent place to visit if you're interested in a more grown-up type of entertainment.
You'll locate it in Petoskey, 190 miles (306 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Lansing.
If you don’t want to spend a great deal of time commuting, check out the Stafford's Crooked River Lodge & Suites, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Crooked Vine Vineyard and Winery.
Other Things to Do Near Crooked Vine Vineyard and Winery
As well as Crooked Vine Vineyard and Winery, travelers often check out some of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- See something that the whole family can enjoy. Oden State Fish Hatchery Visitor Center is the perfect activity for a clear day.
- Time at Seasons of the North Winery is an excursion for your tastebuds.
- You should spend some time practicing your swing at Hidden River Golf and Casting Club.
- Spend some time notching a few birdees at Little Traverse Bay Golf Course.
- Head to the fairways at Chestnut Valley Golf Club, a nice place to relax and play a couple of rounds.