Cruises to the Middle East
Popular Middle EasternCruise Destinations
- Abu Dhabi: The capital of the United Arab Emirates is hard to miss—its glittering skyscrapers dwarf the landscape. The rumors are true: You can spend all day in luxury malls, beaches, and golf courses. If you’re up for something different, check out the Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital. You’ll learn much about these stunning birds of prey, which were the famed hunting companions of one of the area’s nomadic Bedouins.
- Muscat: Located along the Arabian Gulf, its older architecture is a sharp contrast to the very modern Abu Dhabi. Be sure to take a shore excursion to see the incredible mosaics in the Grand Mosque of Oman. It’s one of the few city mosques that allow non-Muslim visitors.
- Suez Canal & Red Sea: Dubai cruises to these bodies of water usually spend more time at sea, but the payoff is well worth it. You will usually have shore excursions to the famed Petra, Jordan—a highlight of any cruise holiday.
- Holy Land: These cruises usually include stops in Egypt and Israel. This is your chance to see some of the world’s most renowned religious sites, as well as the pyramids of Egypt and the Valley of the Kings.
How should I wander wisely in the Middle East?
- Dress: A good rule of thumb is to dress conservatively. Bring some lightweight long-sleeved shirts and slacks to cover your ankles and wrists. Not all places require formal dress, but check the customs of the spots you intend to visit before you pack.
- Photos: With such a rich history and awe-inspiring architecture, you’ll want to snap a pic of everything in the Middle East. It can be considered disrespectful to photograph certain buildings as well as women in their traditional dress. When in doubt, rely on your memory to capture amazing moments.
Hilton Tel Aviv205 HaYarkon Street, Independence Park, Tel Aviv, 6340506
Stay at this luxury hotel in Tel Aviv. Enjoy free WiFi, 5 restaurants, and a beach locale. Our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in our reviews. Popular ...
Hilton Tel Aviv$512
Leonardo Beach Tel Aviv156 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv, 63451
Stay at this beach hotel in Tel Aviv. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and breakfast. Our guests praise the breakfast and the bar in our reviews. Popular attractions ...
Leonardo Beach Tel Aviv$175
Palace DowntownSheikh Mohammed Bin Rashed, Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai, Dubai
Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Dubai. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and a full-service spa. Our guests praise the breakfast and the pool in our reviews. ...
Arabian Courtyard Hotel & SpaAl Fahidi Street, Bur Dubai, Dubai, 46500
Stay at this 4-star spa hotel in Dubai. Enjoy free WiFi, free valet parking, and 2 restaurants. Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. Popular attractions ...
Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa$58
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
*Prices are cruise only, per person, double occupancy. Taxes, fees and port expenses not included. Rates are valid for US and Canadian residents only. Fuel supplement may apply. Savings advertised and Expedia Extras are based on specific cabin types and sailing dates, and may not be available for all cabin types/sailings.