Learn of people and places from previous times as you explore Cruz del Tercer Milenio Monument.
Some explorers like to take in the national capital, Santiago, beforehand. Once you're done there, it's 250 miles (402 kilometers) to La Serena, where the attraction is located.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Cruz del Tercer Milenio Monument, there are 15 hotels to consider. The Hotel Club La Serena and Serena Suite Park Hotel are two places you might want to consider.
There's just a handful of hotels in the area, so make sure you reserve a room early. If you are after someplace sophisticated, try out the Enjoy Coquimbo, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Within a short stroll of Cruz del Tercer Milenio Monument, coffee space ltda is the perfect place to immerse yourself in the region's cafe scene. If it's a hearty lunch or dinner that you're looking for, try Restobar Tia Dina Coquimbo, a nearby venue that's frequented by locals and visitors alike. Cap off a picture-perfect day and kick back with a drink at Club89, which is also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Cruz del Tercer Milenio Monument
Once you're finished exploring Cruz del Tercer Milenio Monument, get ready to experience all that the wider region has to offer:
- Church of Guayacan is a pleasant and peaceful place of worship. You can just admire it from a distance or check if you can arrange to have a look inside.
- If you feel like enjoying a bit of shopping, Coquimbo Municipal Market is a great place to visit.
- Look up Former Railway Station Building once you've seen all the other museums and you're still looking for more!
- Is there anything better than a fascinating cultural trip mixed with wine? Take the time to visit Cavas Del Valle and you will easily find the answer.
- Clear your mind and head to La Herradura Beach where you'll appreciate the calling seabirds.