Book a hotel near Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Downtown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art Hotel & Travel Guide
Artistic and cultural artifacts are a window into the humanity of a region. You will acquire fresh and exciting perspectives at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.
It's located in Bentonville - Fayetteville, 160 miles (257 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Little Rock.
Are you only here for a limited time? Make a reservation at one of the 5 hotels that are within an easy commute of Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art. Only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, you will be able to hang your hat at the 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville. Some other places are the South Walton Suites, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Bentonville Rogers, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You won't have to go too far to discover an economical place to lay your head. There are a small number of places within easy commuting distance. A couple of the choices include the Candlewood Suites Rogers / Bentonville and the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bentonville.
Once you've finished wandering around, follow the crowds to Eleven At Crystal Bridges (600 Museum Way, Bentonville), one of the more popular places for a mouth-watering bite to eat. In need of a drink? We recommend visiting The Hive (200 Northeast A Street, Bentonville) to try a beer, wine or whatever your desire.
Other Things to Do Near Crystal Bridges Museum of American ArtYou've traveled for quite some time, so surely Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art won't be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, investigate what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Take a deep breath of the wonderfully fragrant air and enjoy the lovely floral displays at Compton Gardens and Conference Center.
- Hardcore ice skaters and beginners alike will enjoy a morning at Lawrence Plaza Ice Rink & Splash Park.
- Shop 'til you can shop no more at Midtown Shopping Center, a popular shopping destination for locals and visitors alike.
- From well-known leaders to eventful incidents, The Walmart Museum has displays that are worth a visit.
- Go and pick up some maps and pamphlets from Bentonville Convention and Visitors Bureau to discover more about this area.