Pet owners shouldn't miss Crystal River, a city known for its boating, and sights like Crystal River Watersports Marina and Hunter Spring Park. Take your pick from Travelocity's 19 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Crystal River and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Crystal River with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Crystal River Archaeological State Park, Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge, and Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park.
- Other things to see include Fort Island Gulf Beach, Pine Ridge Golf & Country Club, and Skyview At Terra Vista.
- Need a pet store? Try Park Ave Pets, The Healing Place Your Holistic Veterinarian, or Feline Instincts LLC.
- For vet care, Plantation Animal Clinic, Countryside Animal Clinic, and Midway Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Crystal River
- Days Inn by Wyndham Crystal River
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- The Port Hotel & Marina
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 1.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and bar.
- Plantation on Crystal River, Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star resort, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Crystal River
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Crystal River.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 55°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 67°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 47°F.