Book Exclusive Cuba Vacations
Where to stay in Cuba: Best areas for travelers
- Havana: For comfort and convenience, you can't go past the Las Vistas, the Mirador Del Mar and the Hotel Panamericano. If you love nature you'll enjoy this place, with John Lennon Park, Parque Escaleras de Jaruco and Almendares Park waiting for you to discover. If you're staying for a little while, make sure you visit Lenin Park, National Botanical Garden and Parque Zoológico Nacional too.
- Santiago de Cuba: There are loads of historical attractions here to discover, with Cespedes Park, Castillo de San Pedro de la Roca del Morro and Casa de la Cultura Miguel Matamoros providing a fascinating glimpse into this area's past. Want to see more? Head to Diego Velazquez Museum, San Juan Memorial Hill and Monumento al Cimarron too. Quality stays here include the LA Gran Piedra, the San Juan and the Hacienda El Caney.
- Cardenas: City slickers and nature enthusiasts alike will find loads to love about this place. Cardenas blends the buzz of urban life with nature-based attractions like Josone Park and Ambrosio Park. Cueva de Ambrosio is another fabulous place to spend time in the fresh air. Discover the best of this destination from comfortable stays like the Turquino (Mar Del Sur), the Aparthotel Mar Del Sur or the Acuazul.
- Camaguey: Casa Natal del Mayor (Ignacio Agramonte), Nicolas Guillen Birthplace and Nicolas Guillen Birthplace — these are just a few of the many attractions that entice history fans to this fascinating destination. Comfortable stays here include the Puerto Principe and the Plaza. Alternatively, use the Hotel Colon by Melia Hotels International as a base to discover nearby historic treasures.
- Cienfuegos: This terrific destination combines the hum of the city with the quietness of nature. Enjoy some time out from the hustle and bustle at Cienfuegos Botanical Garden or Jardin Botanico Soledad de Cienfuegos. Jose Marti Park is another favorite nature-based attraction. Welcoming hotels here include the Casa Buenavista, the Hostal El Pino and the Casa Jorge y Alicia.
Top Cuba hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Cuba
All You Need to Know About Cuba
How much are vacations to Cuba?
With deals starting at just $30, you can secure a fantastic stay without stretching your budget further. Cuba, here you come!
How long should my Cuba vacation be?
Most sightseers vacation in Cuba for around 3 nights. That said, travel is all about finding new adventures and creating cherished memories — why not book a few additional nights to do just that?
Where can I get the best vacation deals for Cuba?
For an affordable Cuba trip deal, book with Travelocity. Select from 400 air carriers and 665,000 worldwide properties (5612 only in Cuba) to create the ultimate adventure — the choice is all yours!
Why should I book my Cuba vacation via Travelocity?
Whether you’re planning an epic vacation or a last-minute escape, we have loads of attractive destinations to choose from at an affordable price. On top of that, we provide round-the-clock support, top-notch service and a Price Match Guarantee. Save yourself time and money and lock in your dream vacation today.
Where should I stay when visiting Cuba?
You have a good range of options, including Hotel Atlantico - All Inclusive, La Rosa de Ortega, El Paraiso en el Cielo, Iberostar Selection Almirante, Art Studio Habana Vieja 55, El Candil Boutique Hotel, CasavanaCuba Boutique Hotel, San Lazaro 115, Casa Factoria, Casa Colonial Biani y Lessi, Hostal Los Villanueva, Apartamentos Miramar with WIFI.
When should I book my vacation to Cuba?
If you book in January you can unlock amazing deals between $30 and $150. Secure your adventure now!
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.