Stream-side Yurt on working farm with king size and futon couch for additional sleeping arrangements. Kids or adult(s). Table seating for four with sink/vanity and coffee/tea bar. Coat & shoe rack for wet gear, towels, etc. Running water.
Adjacent pavilion has working kitchenette with multiple cooking options, refrigerator and fireplace with seating.
Strip all bedding/towels and place in the provided mesh bags. Bag up all garbage/recyclables/opened food and place in pavilion garbage can. Wash all dishes and leave on pavilion sink.
Bathhouse has on-demand hot water sink and shower in non-winter seasons. Compost toilet. No Paper or any non-waste products in the composting toilet. Please dispose of all rubbish in the garbage bin.
With privacy from the main house, guests can wake up to rooster and guinea sounds. Feed the goats, watch sheep and cows graze or dip in the stream. Central to all the Laurel Highlands has to offer: Deep Creek, Ohiopyle, Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater, Youghiogheny River, fishing, rafting, biking, hiking, ski, snowboard.
All guests to Garrett County:
• Bring grocery items, paper and cleaning products with them since there may be local shortages of certain products due to the current pandemic.
• Please practice social distancing while visiting Garrett County.
• A face mask is required in all indoor establishments to prevent the spread. • Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when visiting indoor establishments.
• If you feel ill with COVID-19 symptoms please self-isolate.
• Please notify the property manager or owner of your rental property if you test positive for COVID-19 or develop signs and symptoms of the virus before checking out so that housekeeping staff, and the Garrett County Health Department, can be notified promptly.