Book a hotel near Cumberland Pencil Museum, Keswick
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cumberland Pencil Museum
Cumberland Pencil Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Planing a trip to Cumberland Pencil Museum on your next vacation?
Your trip will likely take you through the well-known city of Manchester. From there, it's about 85 miles (137 kilometers) to your destination, Keswick.
Booking an excellent room is a key component of any successful trip. If you're hoping to stay within an easy commute of Cumberland Pencil Museum, you'll find around 25 options to choose from. You might like to consider the Swinside Lodge Hotel and the Keswick Country House Hotel, comfortably located just 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively. One other great choice, the LakeSide House, is just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
The Powe House - B&B is a perfect choice for adventurers searching for a reasonably priced hotel. Given that it's 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you won't have to travel very far.
Reward yourself when you stay at one of the prestigious hotels here. A couple of choices are the Stonegarth Guest House, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Brundholme, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Locals and visitors alike love a cup of coffee from Kat's Kitchen (135 Main Street, Keswick). If coffee isn't really your thing, maybe you'd like a tea or a pastry. Another world emerges when evening draws near. Be a part of the colorful nightlife here as you enjoy a drink at The Chief Justice of the Common Pleas (JD Wetherspoon) (2 Bank Street, Keswick).
Other Things to Do Near Cumberland Pencil MuseumIf you can squeeze it in, have a look at what else is happening in the region:
- Are you keen to spend some money? The famed The Puzzling Place is an iconic store on many travelers' shopping itineraries.
- If you're on the lookout for a place to keep the kids busy, you could spend some time at Keswick Mining Museum.
- Study the methods of the creative pieces showcased at Keswick Museum and Art Gallery.
- Enjoy a visit to Crosthwaite Church and get acquainted with a spiritual side of this area.
- Head to Hope Park, a grassy getaway, and make time to simply enjoy basking in the sun and admiring your green, leafy surroundings.