Book a hotel near D.T. Fleming Beach Park, Lahaina
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near D.T. Fleming Beach Park
D.T. Fleming Beach Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Get the most out of your trip by ticking some popular attractions off your list, such as D.T. Fleming Beach Park.
To get to it, head to Kahului, roughly 95 miles (153 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Honolulu.
There's a decent variety of 13 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of D.T. Fleming Beach Park, but it's still a good idea to book ahead. Only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to get some rest at the Montage Kapalua Bay. Two others are The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Napili Kai Beach Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you’re on the hunt for an economical solution, have a look at the Kaanapali Ocean Inn, just 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
If chic sophistication appeals to you, think about spending one or two nights at one of the classy hotels that are a short distance away. Two favorites are the Kapalua Villas Maui, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Hale Napili, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you find yourself flagging, you can keep your senses stimulated with a kick of caffeine. You can sample one or two coffees from Honolua Store, a brief stroll away. If you're searching for something that's more fulfilling, Burger Shack is also nearby. You'll laugh and smile when you recall the events of the day while enjoying a glass of wine or beer at Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar, only a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near D.T. Fleming Beach ParkIn addition to D.T. Fleming Beach Park, visitors often swing by one or two of the area's other popular attractions:
- Explore the depths and get involved in the underwater sports at Jean Michele Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment.
- Golf is a nice way to relax while getting some exercise. So if you're looking to have a hit, visit The Bay Course.
- Consider spending time at Kapalua Resort, a local resort, where you'll have everything you need in one place.
- If you love golf and would love to play, pay a visit to Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course.
- Golf is a nice way to relax while getting some exercise. So if you'd like to give it a try, book a round at Kapalua Golf Resort Bay Course.